The HNB-Realty Advisor Team is prepared to assist property owners, developers and governments with commercial and industrial property related matters within Habitat for Neighborhood Business*® identified under-served neighborhoods. Support will be offered by people without a financial agenda or motive.
Available services to include:
- Share experiences and knowledge about anything unique to locating, building and operating within under-served neighborhoods
- Assistance and guidance with permitting and other government matters
- References to commercial vendors and suppliers known to us, or assistance in vetting
- Introduction to affiliate university public policy school for possible support with master plans and community charrettes
Introduction of developers to aldermen and alderwomen and any government officials known to us, and vice versa as the opportunity dictates.
The HNB-Realty Advisors team also assists entrepreneurs, as requested by HNB-Consulting. The most frequent needs are as follows:
- Guidance with lease negotiations
- Discounted or pro bono store design support and interior finish and fixture selection
- Vetting of contractors
- Suggestions for insurance broker/agent
*Also operating as Habitat for Business®